LAST CHANCE 2 Vote NO on Measure 101 by 8PM January 23rd
- Wasting $300 million on Cover Oregon, the website that never enrolled a single person for health insurance;
- Paying $280 million a year for nearly 55,000 Medicaid recipients who were recently found ineligible to receive the Oregon Health Plan; and
- Overpaying health care organizations $74 Million Dollars when they improperly coded 41,000 Medicare patients into Medicaid. Oregon taxpayers are still owed $64 million!
- 217,000 individuals;
- 15,500 employers including small businesses and non-profits;
- Nearly 12,000 college students; and
- Every public school in Oregon - $25 MILLION swept from the K-12 budgets of local school districts.
The Oregon Republican Party is the state’s arm of the Republican National Committee. Its Chairman and officers are dedicated to preserving and advancing Republican principles within the state of Oregon and to improving the lives and livelihoods of Oregon’s working families through economic freedom and equal protection under the law.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday 01/23/18 – 12:00 PM PT
Contact: ORP Communications Director
firstname.lastname@example.org – (503) 902-4671
SUPPORTERS VISIT https://oregon.gop/get-updates TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR GRASSROOTS EMAIL UPDATES